My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Commercial Real Estate and Residential Real Estate.
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Richard M. Mogerman, P.A., I advocate for clients in Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate and Real Estate cases. Based in Plantation, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Richard M. Mogerman, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Florida law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Real Estate: I meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact a commercial real estate lawyer today.
- Residential Real Estate: I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in Florida, I can help.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Commercial Litigation: Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, I have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- Estate Planning: I handle Florida estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Richard M. Mogerman, P.A. has the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
When you retain the services of Richard M. Mogerman, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Plantation law firm today
Richard M. Mogerman, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Plantation. Call the firm at 954-475-7171 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.